Sunday, October 10, 2004

Drumroll please....... I have finished poncho pictures!!!

Ta da....

This is what I knitted during Ivan. I think I was almost half way through.

And, the finished project!!



(I'm not very good at the taking pics of myself thing yet!)
It is a little hard to see because it is all black, but I am really pleased with it. I wear black a lot during the winter and it will go with most things I wear. A bunch of people came up to me at church today and asked where I got it and I got to tell them I made it. They were of course impressed! One woman wanted me to make one for her. I don't think I will because it takes so much time, but it was great to have someone want something that I made!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Ypur poncho looks great. I know you will enjoy wearing it.

4:36 PM  
Blogger ambriel said...

cute poncho! :)
camera tip: next time you use a mirror shot, don't use the flash. and if your camera is able to change white-balance, shoot w/ flourescent/tungsten filter on. that'll help :)

(Manda from ROAK)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs. R said...

Good job on the blog setup! Your poncho looks fab. Keep those posts coming ... Cheers!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home