Sunday, October 10, 2004

Yay! I got things figured out. So, this is my new blog home.

As for knitting news, I finished my poncho late Friday night. I'll take pictures later today and post them. It was still wet when we came home from the game yesterday. I am going to wear it sometime today just because I am so excited to have it done. No matter how hot it is!

I organized my stash a little bit better last night. We are still confined to one big plastic tub, but I have a feeling I may outgrow it. DH was surprised at how much yarn I have. He didn't understand how I could need more. Silly man! I have a ton of random balls and half balls left over from various things. I have a 6 skeins of Cotton Twist that I have no idea what to do with. Any ideas?


3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Your blog looks good.

I've been told that blogger is the easiest to "operate" but I still haven't gotten my blog the way I want it.

Doesn't look like you need any help, though. :)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

You commented earlier that you couldn't post pictures, but with blogger you can, if you download "Hello" which is what I use. Free of charge! On your sign in page, there should be something about posting pictures, or you can go to the help link (I think it's on the top right of your screen now) and ask about posting pictures. Once you get "Hello" downloaded, it's pretty easy to use!

Good luck with blogger - I find it pretty easy, and I don't think I'm very techie-minded!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Gracie, the poncho looks fabu!! Projects that take a while are always satisfying--especially when people comment on you wearing it:)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home