Wednesday, October 13, 2004

YAY! I have a knitting class tomorrow! I am going up to Atlanta tonight after work to take a knitting class at Cast On Cottage tomorrow. I am so excited - I am taking a finishing class, which I definately need practice on. I have decided that finishing is one of my least favorite things to do, and I need to learn how to like it. I have to finish 2 little swatches to take to class. It should be fun. And, I am getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow to which is the other good news of the day. So, it will be all cute for my birthday on Friday! My friends and I are going to 8th and Rail - a martini bar to celebrate - it should be fun! I'm off for now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Hope you have a fun trip!

6:39 AM  
Blogger margene said...

Hope you have a great day! Some one said it's your birthday!! Happy, happy one!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Happy Birthday, Gracie!

8:23 AM  
Blogger tiffany said...

I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your comment sooner, it's just that I have been soooo under the weather I have barely been functioning and haven't been on the internet.

I am glad I stopped by today -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE!!

I like your new layout. I think having a "I can't sleep scarf" is a great idea. Maybe if I had some sleep I wouldn't have been so sick.

Have fun in knitting class and have an extra olive for me!
Tiffany
iamabloodyprincessdamnit[at]yahoo[dot]ca
http://www.20six.co.uk/princessknits

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home