Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Happy Tuesday! Still no pictures today - it has been so busy today! I have been trying to clean up the house a bit before I leave for Atlanta tomorrow. My mom's birthday is on Friday and I am going up for that. And, Lakewood Antique Show Extravaganza starts tomorrow and we are going to go to that on Thursday. We figured we would get there before all the good stuff is taken. I'm hoping to find some good knitting stuff!

I finished my mom's Xmas present yesterday! I am so so excited! It is a crochet shawl - it looks fab. I think she is really going to like it. I had a ball and a half of extra yarn so I am going to make myself a cable scarf. I wanted to practice cables before I started on the Irish Hiking Scarf on the plane. It is turning out nicely. It will be cute at Tahoe.

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffany said...

Glad you liked the card! Have fun at your Mom's birthday!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Have a good time in Atlanta. Wish your Mon Happy Birthday for me.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home