Thursday, November 18, 2004

Pictures galore today!

Here is mom's shawl - I still have to block it, but I am pretty pleased how it turned out. It is a little pointy, but I am hoping that will be solved with blocking.



And, here is Philip's stocking. I am probably the most proud of this out off all the things I have knit. My younger sister couldn't believe I knit it myself. I think Philip is almost as proud of it as I am.


Here are some cute little ornaments that I will be cranking out for my friends this Christmas. I tried knitting some chenille instead of the regular DK, but it didn't work so well. I think I am going to have to give the fun fur a bit of a haircut. I have been using scraps out of my stash.

The pic is a bit blurry - oh well!

And, the best part of my day! I got a package from my SP today! 3 balls of Trensetter Chic, fun Christmas Junior Mints, Burt's Bee's lip balm, cute stickers with my name on them (I hardly ever find my name!), and some great Christmas Tea. Thank you so much SP!! You totally made my week!!


I'm off to hunt down my knee wrap and I am off to dance class! Have a great day everyone!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the package arrived without incident, and I hope you enjoy the little gifties. I couldn't pass up stickers with your name on them. :)

I think your stocking came out beautiful, and you certainly should be proud of it.

Have a terrific weekend!

Your KRII Secret Pal

9:47 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Gracie, The shawl is so pretty and I know she will love it. You should be proud of Phillip's stocking, it is great. Exciting that you have tickets for the SEC championship.
Hope we have a great day Saturday! War Eagle and Beat Bama!!!!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stocking is gorgeous. All of the colorwork is really impressive. Good luck against Bama!
Christina

11:40 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

Philip's stocking rocks - you did an excellent job and you should be beaming with knitting pride.

Good luck with the spinning links :D

11:47 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

wow! philip's stocking is awesome, you should be proud of it! have you made one for yourself yet? i've been thinking that might be a summer project to knit stockings for me, the hubby and three kids. we'll see how ambitious i am!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home