Sunday, November 21, 2004

WAR EAGLE!! WE BEAT BAMA!! HOORAY!!

We had a great time at the game in Looserlusca yesterday. The Bama fans weren't too bad to us yesterday, but we were around mostly Auburn people. Bama fans have been known to be tacky and not very nice. They got pretty quiet when we started winning. We drove back last night and Toomer's Corner was of course rolled and looked great. The whole street would have been white with TP if it had been at home.

I haven't gotten a chance to knit too much this weekend. On the way to the game I worked on Philip's hat, but it was too dark on the way back. It is coming along well. Nothing too much else to share knitting wise. I am trying to decide what to do with the Trensetter my SP sent me. Hmmm......

Now to think about what to fix for dinner....

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Glad ya'll were at the game! War Eagle!! I bet Toomer's was a madhouse right after the game. Wish I had been there. Have a great Thanksgiving week.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gracie,

I'm going to be putting a package into the mail for you tomorrow. With luck it'll get there Wednesday for reveal day, but at the very latest you'll have it by Friday.

It has been great fun being your secret pal and spoiling you over the last few months.

Have a terrific week and a great Thanksgiving!
KR II Secret Pal
secretknitpal04@hotmail.com

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gracie,

If you check your email, you'll find a little surprise from me - and you'll also find out who I am!!!

Happy Thanksgiving (almost)!

It has been great fun being your KRII Secret Pal. :)

KRII Secret Pal
secretknitpal04@hotmail.com

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home