Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Happy Holidays everyone!! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!

We have been busy these past few days. We had a recent scare with one of the guinea pigs only to find out that Hendrix is a girl and not a boy. So, we have to keep them separate until we can get one of them spayed/neutered. We had to redo their cage so they would have enough space and it is huge! We rearranged out apt to make everything fit better. It looks so much better. It has just been a busy day. I was hoping to spend the whole day knitting, but no such luck. Maybe tonight. I decided to make a scarf for my sister, so I need to finish that up.

I got a fun RAOK from Wendy yesterday, a ball of Opal sock yarn in orange and blue! It was such a great surprise, thank you Wendy! My feet will be full of Auburn pride.

We are going to Huntsville tomorrow for an engagement party for a friend of mine from college. I am so so excited. Probably more excited than for Christmas. We will then be spending a couple of days at my parents' in Atlanta. It should be a fun Christmas. We were on our honeymoon last Christmas, so it is a little sad. We had so much fun last year, but it will be nice to be home this year. Philip's parents will be gone on a cruise so we don't have to see them. Hooray!

I am off to cook dinner and clean a bit more!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Have a good Christmas with your family...I am sure nothing will ever really top spending Christmas on your honeymoon, but at least you've always got that to remember! As much as our families can make us nuts, at least they're ours. ;)

Merry Christmas!

8:20 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Maybe you will have a little knitting time over the holiday(hope I do)! Have a safe trip and War Eagle!!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

have a very merry christmas gracie!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home