Thursday, December 16, 2004

Thanks for all of the well wishes everyone! I am feeling much better. It is amazing what a little iron can do for you!

We went to Callaway Gardens the other night to see the light show. If you are ever in Pine Mountain, GA (around Columbus). You must go, we had the best time.

I can't believe how busy the holidays are! We have had something to do every night for the past 2 weeks. We are having people over for fondue tonight, which should be fun. I am going to make Grasshopper Pie for dessert. It is a Christmas thing for Philip's family, so I am going to make it for him. I'm a little nervous because I haven't made it before, but if his mom can make it, then I certainly can. Hopefully it will be better than hers, but we won't go into that......

I haven't made too much more progress on the Ribby Cardi. I have been so busy, but hopefully I can make some more progress tonight.

I picked up the new FCEK and I am a little disappointed. I like several of the designs, but there are 2 women on the front cover each of them wearing a scarf one is maroonish and yellow and the other is orange and blue. I was all excited because I thought - oh yeah, Auburn may be in there (in light of the recent success of our football team even though we got the shaft and are going to the Sugar Bowl when we should be going to the national championship, but I won't go into that either). But, is there any mention of Auburn in there at all! NO! They have the colors for the NBA, NFL, WNBA, NHL AND THE BIG TEN!!! So, I am cool with the whole professional sports thing, but only putting in the BIG TEN?! Who cares about the Big Ten? (Ok, so I am sure all of the people in those 10 states care). Ok, I'm off my little soapbox now. I'm just saying it would have been nice to have other football teams on there as well. Ok, I'm off of that now.

I need to run and clean the house and cook and visit someother people's blogs! Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Gracie, Glad you are feeling better. I bet the light show was fun. We're not going to NO since Bruce has a meeting there the last of January and I'm going too. Hope ya'll are going. Did you go to Toomer's Corner last night? War Eagle!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, too! There are a lot of nasty cold and flu bugs around this winter.

Take care and have a wonderful Christmas!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home