Tuesday, December 07, 2004

War Eagle everyone! We had a blast at the game and it is so nice to be the SEC champions. Unfortunately, we got the shaft and are going to the Sugar Bowl. Oh well, 12-0 is not a bad season!

I have been such a busy bee lately that I haven't had much time to knit. Although, I have knit my ornaments for the Ornament Exchange and they are pretty darn cute. I am hoping to get them packaged up and mailed tomorrow or the next day.

And, I got a fun package today from Elann with my yarn that I ordered for the Ribbi Cardi - I can't wait to get started on it!

Ok, off to cook and clean some more. We have had stuff every night this week. I can't believe how busy December gets!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

I can't wait to see the yarn you chose for the ribby cardi! Yay yarn!

7:54 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

my dh is a huge huge huge lsu fan and not fond of auburn but even he admits you guys deserve better! congrats on being sec champs! and waiting for pics of ribby cardi yarn......

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home