Monday, December 27, 2004

We are back!!

We got back from my parents' this morning. We had such a great Christmas, and ended up staying a day later than we originally planned. Mom and I went shopping on the 26th and my Dad and Philip ended up going to shoot guns and we decided just to go ahead and come back this morning. It was a pretty small Christmas, but we ended up doing pretty well. My parents gave me a great Kitchen Aid mixer in pink. I love it and Philip of course hates it. But, I insist that it is my kitchen and he will like the things that come out of it. My sister gave me a great knitting bag. Actually, it is a diaper bag, but she thought it would be great for smaller projects and taking things to SNB.

I got a good bit of knitting done in the car while traveling. I finished the back and the left front of the Ribby Cardi! Go me! But, the directions kind of confused me, so the top of the left front doesn't look great. I'll have to post on the KAL blog for help.

I also got my scarf from Rae from the Scarf Swap! It looks so great! The FedEx guy came as we were walking down the stairs to leave. It was so great to take to Huntsville! Since Christmas is now over, I am going to be busy working on my scarf for the swap. I forgot to bring it in the car. I am doing a basketweave pattern and it looks fab. Cherry Tree Hill yarn is great to work with!


2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

can't wait to see pics of your ribby cardi! i actually am blocking the front and back panels now, and will start sleeves tonight! glad you guys had a great xmas and go girl with that pink mixer!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

So glad you had a great Christmas and I know you will love the Kitchen Aid mixer! What a surprise in the mail Monday. Thanks so much for the scarf. You are coming along on the Ribby Cardi and can't wait to see pictures.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home