Wednesday, December 01, 2004

We made it back and I didn't plummet down the mountain and I didn't get hurt! Yay for me! We had a great time in Tahoe and I am so so sore! I only skiied one day because I hurt my knee. I must have fallen at least 50 times. It was 6 degrees at the top of the mountain and it felt cold. I had a good time, I'll give it another try next time. It snowed 18 inches the first day we got there. We were in a winter wonderland! I am still not over the fact that we have been married a year! Time flies by! Although, I did get a lovely souvenir (sp?) of a cold from the plane. Not from the 25 degree weather, but from the plane. Oh well, lots of knitting time while I'm in bed.

We got home at about midnight last night and I went to the mail to collect the bills, and I found a fab RAOK from Tiffany! 2 magazines that she is passing on, and some lovely pink yarn that she spun herself. It feels so soft and wonderful, I can't wait to use it!

And, I got my last package from Elisa (my KRSP II) today! The UPS man just dropped it off and I tore into the package! Inside I found 2 books - Zen and the Art of Knitting, Knitting Goddess - that lkook fab, 3 balls of blue baby kid mohair, 2 balls of purple wool, and a great little plastic bag for notions. Thank you so much! I can't wait to curl up and read them.

I'm off to nap for a bit! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Hi Gracie,

Glad you had a good time in Tahoe - I hope you will post some pics soon!

I'm glad you liked the gifties. I couldn't pass up the sheep. ;) It was great fun being your Secret Pal, Gracie!

6:02 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

Yay! I am glad you had a good anniversary in Tahoe. Too bad about your knee though, hope you're feeling better. I am so glad you like your RAOK.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Gracie,
Glad you had a good time in Tahoe! I bet the snow and skiing was fun. Wish we would get a "little" snow here.
Hope you feel better and feel like knitting a lot.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Delia said...

What mountain did you guys go to in Tahoe? Too bad you hurt your knee, but I am so jealous you've been skiing this season!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

War Eagle!!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home