Monday, January 17, 2005

I can't believe it has been a week! I was out of town this past weekend in Ozark, and I completely forgot to update! I was visiting my cousins and helping Lisette get in shape for dance team tryouts. Keep her in your thoughts, she really really really wants to make the team. I'm trying to think positive thoughts for her.

I have been working on the Minisweater. It is coming along pretty well. I've decided to lengthen the sleeves and make it 3/4 sleeve. I am always cold so it will be another great little sweater.

Ok, I really need to read for class tomorrow. I of course have gotten sidetrackes and I have about 40 more pages to read for tomorrow. I'll come around and say hey to everyone when I get the chance!

Oh, and thanks to Lu for the great RAOK! She sent me a gift certificate to Adagio! I love tea!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

So, will we get pics of the minisweater soon?

10:52 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Good luck with all of the reading... I am doing the same things myself *sigh*

Can't wait to see the minisweater!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Time flys doesn't it. I'm trying to get caught up too. Looking forward to seing the Minisweater.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home