Sunday, January 30, 2005

I need y'all's help!! I can't decide what to make next! I have finished a bunch of FO's and I am planning on what to knit next! Ok, so I am working on the PT sweater, but I think I want to make something with the new Knitpicks yarn, so I know it is going to take awhile to get the yarn in. And, I got my new Cast On and VK and I am itching to knit some things in there. Ok, so here it is.....

The Tea Rose (?) sweater from Cast On. I think that would be such a cute spring sweater.


This one from VK. It is adorable too. I think I am probably going to end up knitting both, but I can't decide which first.

I'm kind of leaning toward the rose sweater, but that is prob because it is pink and I just got through reading the mag. Hmmm.... decisions, decisions.....

I got a fun e card from my SP4 today! Thanks SP! It was so fun to check my email this morning and get something fun.

Things have warmed up a ton here today - a whopping 47 degrees. We have been pretty lazy today, but I did get one chapter read for class - we have read a whole book in 3 weeks, it is quite a bit.

OH!! I finished my CL socks last night!! I have a pair!! I avoided the syndrome. I think I am about to cast on with the orange and blue Opal yarn from Wendy. Socks are such a great portable project, I take them with me to school and I can get in a row here or there. I'll have pics of them in the next day or so... the camera is in the other room and I'm lazy.

Sorry it is a bit of stream of conciousness, but that makes my posts fun!

8 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

my vote is for the black and white one!!

very classic!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

my vote is for the pink one!

7:59 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i vote that you knit whichever one will make you happy. and i rec'd knitpicks info in mail and thought of ordering some of their yarn...have you used it before? i just discovered knitpicks so m curious...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I really like both sweaters! I was thinking of that cardigan for myself... but in different colors. Make whichever you want--they will both look great on you, no doubt!

Take care, and have a nice week, Gracie!

9:36 AM  
Blogger knittingfool said...

The pink one is really pretty. And thanks for the links for the KAL. Looks like y'all got some of the ice storm too - it left you and came across the georgia line to give us alot of power outages, but was pretty for the kids to see!! Have a nice week.

10:21 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

gracie--you've been tagged! you can copy and paste the questionnaire from my blog.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

You have been tagged - go to my blog :-)

12:39 PM  
Blogger LeAnne said...

Oh man, that must mean I have the syndrome. I only have ONE sock!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home