Tuesday, January 04, 2005



Isn't it cute? I was working on the swap scarf and I needed to do something a bit different. I found it in Knitted Embellishments. I want to try several different things for the Flower Exchange (go sign up!).

I got news that a gal in my program just had a baby 2 months early, so I cast on for a preemie hat. Kyle is healthy, but only weighs 2 pounds. He will have an adorable crochet blanket from me when he comes home, but apparently he couldn't wait!! So, keep him in your thoughts.


7 Comments:

Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice flower! And really beautiful ribbi cardi! The pink and green make me want to go out and buy some right now!! Thanks for welcoming me to RAOK. :) Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

10:11 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

War Eagle! At least we are #2(although we should have #1). Love the flower. I need to sign up for the Flower Exchange.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

i just noticed the picture you've added! you are cute, gracie! a perfect southern belle!

i can totally picture you cheering and screaming at football games!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Hi Gracie :) Love the flower! I might have to look into this one... i love flower pins :)

Take care!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That flower is so pretty! I just joined the Feb. Flower Swap. I'm going to have to see if my library has that book-- thanks for the tip :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger amelia raitte said...

Hey Gracie that flower looks gorgeous... by any chance do you have an URL for the flower exchange? i did a quick google and couldnt find it...

thanks :) (from a fellow sockapalooza-ist)

7:52 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Awh...it is cute! That is truly amazing about the preemie baby weighing 2 lbs! What a tiny hat that will be. Keeping a good thought for him!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home