Thursday, January 06, 2005

Thanks everyone for stopping by! I always love visitors!!

It has been a busy past few days with going back to work. The gal in my lab that just had baby Kyle isn't coming back so I may be picking up some extra hours. It's good for the extra money, but I will be a little bit busier.

I have picked up my 2nd CL sock and I should be done with it soon, and I am almost done with my scarf swap scarf. I need to email Kathy and ask how long she wants it! And, I have been experimenting with flowers. They are such fun to make! And really good for instant gratification. Amelia - the flower exchange is http://feburaryflowers.blogspot.com. Everyone needs to go and sign up - it should be super fun. And, it takes about 30 min to make a flower, so no huge commitment time, and it will be fun to get some in the mail!

Philip and I are off to Atlanta for Sarah's Bat Mitzvah tomorrow, so I won't be back until sometime Sunday or Monday. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to going home and seeing the dogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Have a great trip to Atlanta, Gracie :)
That flower along looks tempting...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Have a great trip to Atlanta. Hope you can get some knitting in too!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hi
Im interested in knowing more about the flower swap but the link doesnt bring me anywheres, can you point me in the right direction? Enjoy Atlanta=-)

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home