Sunday, February 27, 2005

How do y'all like the new template? I saw the fun background on Lu's blog and I thought it was so fun. So, I'm trying out the blocks for awhile. I want to make myself a cute banner, but I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. It should be an adventure!

I bought some Rowan 4-ply Cotton in Allure (surprise, it's pink!) from Jenette off of ebay for my Lucky Clover Wrap. Check out the KAL on Lolly's blog! 10 balls for 30 bucks. Not too bad! I wanted to do it out of the cotton so it will be much cooler this summer. I really tried to get another color, but I didn't wanna do it in the black or olive, and she didn't have enough of the blue. So, pink is what we get.

I am almost done with my baby blanket for Kyle. I am working on the hood now, so I should have another FO soon!

Off to work on the hood before an ECW meeting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

I really like the pink squares!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

The new design and template are very cute and springy! Can't wait to see the blanket!

Have a great week, Gracie!

8:17 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

like the new background! let me know if you need help with a banner.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Hey love the new look!!! You did a great job! Can wait to see some more of your FO. My cardi is coming along nicley!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home