Monday, February 21, 2005

What a long day! I am so glad it is over. I have been so busy. We had 4 families come into our lab today and I ran 2 of them. I am one tired woman! And, I found out a woman from church passed away that I worked on several committees with. It has just been a wierd day and I can't wait to take a tub and go to bed!

But, I have been working on April's baby blanket and I am proud to report that I am getting close to being done! I've got 5 more inches to go and then I can start the hood! Go me go!! I am really trying to make some RAOKs to send out and it is just going slowly! I worked on the blanket during SNB tonight - April's baby is coming home soon. Which, is so so exciting, but I am getting nervous about finishing it.

I'm leaving town tommorrow! yay! My little cousin is trying out for the dance team at her school this week, so I am going to go and coach her through it. I am so so so super nervous for her, so please keep her in your thoughts. It could go either way whether she makes it or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I think my mom, my aunt, and I are more nervous than she is!

Ok, I'm going to take a bath and go to bed. I definatly think I need some bubbles. And, maybe a beer. Yes, a beer is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Beer and bubbles! Too funny :)

Good luck to your cousin!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I'd say bubbles and beer is a perfect combination.

Have a great weekend, and good luck to your cousin. If she's got you as a coach, I'd say she's in pretty good shape.

Will we get to see pictures of the baby blanket soon?

8:09 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Enjoy your weekend! :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Hope your cousin did well. Have a good weekend!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home