Thursday, February 03, 2005

Whoops! I forgot I've been tagged!

I got tagged by both Tiffany and Lu! So, here it goes!

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Believe it or not, none! When I was in college, and the joys of Napster, I had a ton. But, it took up so much space on my computer, I had to get rid of them. I decided I need an ipod, then I'll have more!

2. What was the last CD you bought?
Harry Connick, Jr's new one and Michael Buble's Come Fly with Me

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?Lynard Skinard's Give me 3 Steps on the way home from church last night

4. List five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
All My Life by David Wilcox - Philip and I danced to it at our wedding
What's Your Name by Lynard Skinard - my dad used to sing it to me when I was little
Carolina on My Mind by James Taylor - walked down the aisle to it
#43 by Dave Matthews Band - my sister and my song
Keep Your Hands to Yourself by the Georgia Sattelites - drunken fun in a piano bar with my grad school girls

5. To whom will you pass the stick and why? Wendy at catknits.typepad.com because she loves Auburn as much as I do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

How fun that you like David Wilcox too! He's been one of my absolute favorites since my sophomore year in college...How Did you find me here is my fav album. I think I have most of his albums (at least the ones that were commercially released, anyway). And James Taylor... Good stuff.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home