Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Happy Easter everyone!

I have been so busy this week! But, I did finish Phoebe and wore it today and I finished my Auburn socks and of course started another pair!

I'm off to watch the Notebook/go to sleep, so I will post tomorrow!

I should get my spindle tomorrow, more on that saga later. Note - Gracie and the UPS man are no longer friends. Why they can't just leave a package without a signature is beyone me, so I have suffered this whole weekend by knowing that a fun package is sitting in a warehouse. Yes, I emailed UPS and asked if I could go and pick it up and they told me no. You think that they would try and save their nice man some time. Oh well!

Have a great night everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous shelley said...

When I know a package is coming and I want it left, I just leave a note with my signature on it, and he leaves it. I think you can get extra slips for signatures, too.
My UPS man is the BEST: one snowy day my husband had used the snowblower to plow the driveway, then parked it beside the house and we left. The UPS man came about 2 hours later to discover the blower had spontaneously combusted and the flames were about 2 feet high! He grabbed the fire extinguisher from his truck and put out the fire, then called us--just guessing where we might be! Like I say-he's the BEST!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous shelley said...

When I know a package is coming and I want it left, I just leave a note with my signature on it, and he leaves it. I think you can get extra slips for signatures, too.
My UPS man is the BEST: one snowy day my husband had used the snowblower to plow the driveway, then parked it beside the house and we left. The UPS man came about 2 hours later to discover the blower had spontaneously combusted and the flames were about 2 feet high! He grabbed the fire extinguisher from his truck and put out the fire, then called us--just guessing where we might be! Like I say-he's the BEST!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Sounds like you were busy this weekend. Looking forward to pictures of the spindle. The yarn I'm using for the Flower Basket bag is On Line Tondo. Have a good week.

9:28 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

pics of phoebe please! my ups man knows me and the three kiddos by name. and we know his. same with postman. sad what yarn addiction does, eh? can't wait to see the spindle :o)

11:17 AM  
Blogger ttbookjunkie said...

Gracie how did you like The Notebook? Hubby and I were both crying by the end!

Amanda

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home