Monday, March 14, 2005

Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend.

It was 80 degrees here this weekend. I kid you not. It was fabulous! I am growing tired of it being cold and I busted out all of my spring clothes. The guinea pigs and I spent a lot of quality time on the "porch". They squeaked and I knitted.

Don't you just love spring stuff?! I have never been so glad to see my adorable Kate Spade flip flops with the cute flowers on them. It made my day. I love shoes, especially cute little strappy summer ones.

Besides work, it was a pretty lazy weekend. I mailed my sockapalooza pal's socks, and started my 2nd Auburn sock. I'm to the picking up gusset portion. I've also made a lot of progress on Tempting as well. I made the 2 sleeves and attached them and I am now knitting the yoke part of the sweater. I'll take some pictures after SNB tonight.

I think I should probably make some progress toward getting things done this morning!

Have a great Monday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Gracie,
Sounds like you made lots of good knitting progress this weekend. The weather has been so good and we didn't get any of the bad weather last night. Have a great week.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracie, just wanted to let you know that I am running a few days behind, but your socks will get in the mail later this week. Sorry for the delay. I hope you like them!

Your sockapalooza pal

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracie, just wanted to let you know that I am running a few days behind, but your socks will get in the mail later this week. Sorry for the delay. I hope you like them!

Your sockapalooza pal

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracie, just wanted to let you know that I am running a few days behind, but your socks will get in the mail later this week. Sorry for the delay. I hope you like them!

Your sockapalooza pal

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, okay that is really weird that my comment was posted THREE times! I have no idea why that happened, but I guess my computer really really really wanted you to know that your socks were on the way soon. haha.

sockapalooza pal

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh, you lucky ducky. I can't wait to wear my sandals. I LOVE SANDALS! It is too cold and windy for that now, but hopefully it will be soon!

Take care, sweetie!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea! Can't wait to see Tempting up close ... :)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home