Monday, March 07, 2005

I have discovered that knitting and studying do not go well together. Hence, I have made progress on my Lucky Clover. I think I have about 8 or so inches on the back. I have gotten off somewhere in it, so I just put in the lace inserts visually. Thank goodness for a chart.

But, I have also studied a decent bit for my test. It is just hard when it is open note to make yourself sit down and study when I can use my stuff anyway. But, I do have it all fabulously organized. I even have a table of contents for my notes (yes, I said table of contents, I'm a bit anal) and of course all of my notes are printed in pink ink. I figure while I have to take a 3 hour test, my notes might as well be pretty to look at. So think of me tomorrow morning while I am typing away and listening to Martha's Trouble (a really great band from Canada that somehow decided to move to Opelika, AL). Which I personally think is the greatest thing about grad school tests - you can listen to music. It makes the whole process go by faster.

Then, I will come home and knit. I've decided my brain will not be functional for work (mostly by choice since I could prob do something! but why, when you can knit?!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Gracie, I hear you on the grad school stuff. I have not had a real "test" since starting grad school, but always have tons of essays... and I would rather be knitting than writing essays :P

Good luck with school!

--Lolly
Lollygirl.com

6:25 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

good luck on your test, gracie!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Delia said...

your Lucky Clover looks great - I'm dying to start but my yarn just shipped today!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home