Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm so so so glad that today is Friday?! Aren't you?! I thought so.

Not too much knitting going on this past week. I have been so busy with school and work. I've been trying to work on my sockapalooza sock and I have about an inch until I start decreasing the toe. I am going to be glad to have them done, and they will be done on time! I am really liking how they are turning out, the colors are fab. I love the broadripple pattern.

And, as you will notice on my sidebar, I joined another KAL. Yes, another one. I know I have so many KALs that I have joined, but that is ok! I am hoping it ends up being rather quick to knit because I want to wear it over my Easter dress this year. Of course, I am going to try and get some pink yarn. I'm such a joiner, I can't help it!

On exciting news, I'm going to Birmingham this weekend! Ok, so I'm just going to spend the day, but it is going to be so nice to get out of Auburn for a bit. Some chuch friends and I are going to celebrate respective birthdays. Several of them are going to shop, but Linda and I plan to spend a good portion of the time at Knit Nouveau if we can get there. It should be a grand adventure.

I'm off to eat breakfast and do some work for my test! Have a great day everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I am planning to make Phoebe too--she is so pretty!

Hope you have a nice trip to Birmingham, Gracie! Take care!

--Lolly
http://lollygirl.com

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

I am so glad you are doing Phoebe too!

And, yes, it's Friday, yeah!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home