Monday, March 28, 2005

Phoebe Pictures!
Ta da! Another FO! I finished on Wednesday and wore it for Easter. It looked great and I got a lot of compliments on it. I really enjoyed knitting it, but it doesn't look exactly like it was supposed to, but I like it anyway. I think it is more "Phoebe inspired". I used Knit Pick's Merino Style in Rhubarb. I think I might make another one, but I also think it would make a great scarf in the winter, just a lot thinner.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Excuse the fuzziness and the strange expression on my face!
But, I am patiently/impatiently waiting for the UPS man to get here! I am so excited - I've got my first lesson on Thursday.
I am off until Wednesday to got to the big ATL to get my hair cut and colored. I love a break and I have some major rootage issues!
Have a great Monday everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Phoebe looks really cute! Great job!

12:19 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

phoebe looks beautiful on you :o)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea, Gracie! Your phoebe is so cute!! I love it ... you did a great job! Jenifer

8:26 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

Gracie,
great job, your Phoebe looks gorgeous!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Very cute Phoebe, Gracie! Have fun at your lesson today! Looking forward to hearing more about it :)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home