Monday, March 21, 2005

Pictures Galore Today!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend! It is starting to be really nice down here and I am so ready for Spring! We had a pretty relaxing weekend. On Saturday we went to the A Day game (one of Auburn's first scrimages that the public can come to), and had a good time. It was nice to have a little football in the spring. I'm ready for tailgating season!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The football team.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The crowd. I think about 1/3 of the stadium was filled. Jordan-Hare holds around 80,000 and they are expanding it to 100,000, so there were a good bit of people there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Over by the bench is Aubie, Auburn's mascot. He is my personal favorite part of the game besides Tiger, our eagle.

Do you want to know what else I did on Saturday?! Finished Tempting!! I love love it. It is adorable and it is going to be great for the spring and summer.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tempting sans ribbon (that I still need to buy).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The model shot. I used a spare ribbon that I had lying around that normally goes around my blue jeans. I'll have to find something cute for it.

I also made a ton of progress on Pheobe. I've got about 30 inches on it so far. I really really want to have it done by Sunday so I am motivated!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've finally figured out how to take better pictures - without a flash!
And, an update on the Auburn sock (cause I know you all wanted to know!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, another model shot (a long time coming) of my Ribby Cardi. I finally got the zipper in (ok, so my mom sewed it in).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a great Monday everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Delia said...

All your FO's look great! The game looked fun, and I agree, there's nothing like tailgating on an autumn afternoon!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Wow girl, you already finished Tempting? that was so quick! Looks very nice! Can't wait to work on mine (I am also doing my Lucky Clover, so it will be awhile!)

The Ribby looks great on you too--perfect color choices :)

Take care!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

wow! i love Tempting!!
i know there's a post somewhere else, but it gets confusing, so could you tell me where you got that pattern? i want to try a bigger knit project, and that seems just perfect!!
again, nice job!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

All your projects look so great!

Both Tempting and the Ribby Cardi look fab on you.

4:44 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

All your projects look amazing!! I especially love the Ribby Cardi and the Tempting! Nice job!!!

10:40 PM  
Blogger emy said...

Tempting looks fabulous!

2:34 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Wowza...look at your FOs!!! The sweater and cardi look fab!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home