Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Do you ever have days that you feel like you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off? (Is that just a southern expression?) Well, I've had a week of that! School and work have been super busy. I've had to work extra hours because of missing for the conference. But, the good news is that I am going to propose my thesis soon! We are aiming for May 13th, which is soon and I have a lot to do until then, but I am getting closer to being finished. Good news for the week!

As for knitting content, I've been working on my mom's mother's day socks. I doubt she is actually going to get them on mother's day, but the fact that I am working on them is what counts, right? I've also been working away on the Peppermint Twist. I am dying to start something else, but I really want to finish it first. The Debbie Bliss bolero from the new IK is faintly calling my name - and I even have stash yarn to make it. 10 bucks that I start it soon.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

not a southern expression. i'm from NH and we use it, as do people i know from NY. :)

(and yes, i've had those days. tomorrow will be one.)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I have those days often... good luck with everything, Gracie!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home