Sunday, April 10, 2005

Happy Sunday! I just got in a little bit ago and I am so glad to be home! Isn't it the best feeling?! The conference went pretty well. I got to have lunch with my professor from Vandy and see an old college friend. So, that was good. We also had a grand old time in the city. We went to Uncle Julio's on Friday night cause I needed/wanted a Swirl (a margarita/sangria frozen drink) that was fab. Then we went to Cafe Intermezzo afterwards.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We had a champagne toast for Julie (the one in white) because she just got engaged on Monday. We are so so excited for her. Friday night we went to Cafe Tu Tu Tango (it's a really swanky tapas place) with about 17 people that have worked on the research project in past years. Several of them are professors at other schools and it was nice to see some of them again. This is Rachel, Emily and I at the resteraunt.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Notice that I am wearing Tempting with the lovely ribbon. Ok, I'm off to go and clean up my apt and work on my thesis a bit (ok, and watch Desperate Housewives too)! Have a great

7 Comments:

Anonymous LauraA said...

Tempting looks so cute on you! You did a really nice job.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh I love your Tempting! It really looks great on you! Looks like you all had agreat time! :)

7:49 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

tempting is adorable on you! like the new blog look also :o)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Wendy G said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Tempting looks good on you!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the finished product!!! Your Tempting looks great! I sent off your 1st KRSP gift (from your Bi-Monthly SP) today. You should be getting your goddies soon!!!

KRSP

12:29 AM  
Blogger BeccaU said...

Nice job on Tempting!
I wish a place around here would make that swirl drink - that sounds so yummy!!

9:36 PM  
Blogger emy said...

Tempting looks great!

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home