Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hi everyone! It's my last post for a couple of days while I go to Atlanta! We got all of the poster stuff worked out and it is printed all fancy schmancy in my car! It's nice to have it all done.

I am actually a little excited about going. It should be fun to get to see some people from Vandy and hang out for a bit. We are going to try and ditch out on some stuff and do a little shopping.

Not too much going on the knitting and spinning front. I of course am going to bring it along with me. I spun some tonight and I was getting a little frustrated with it so I put it down. I think I am a little frustrated because it isn't looking like it is supposed to. So, I keep reminding myself that I just learned a week ago tomorrow and Rome wasn't built in a day. Eventually, I will get the hang of it.

Off to read some more of the Yarn Harlot's book - I love it. So far, page 26 is my fav. Love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy G said...

Have a great trip. Enjoyed reading about your comedy of errors yesterday.At least it turned out alright.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous LauraA said...

Hey I'm a newbie RAOK. You posted a nice welcome comment on my blog and I wanted to say thanks! It's nice to find other young women who knit and blog. (No offense to others)
I'm glad you're having a better day than yesterday. I'm a undergrad biochem student and I know what it's like to have those bad days.
I hope to get Yarn Harlot's book soon. I've heard it's pretty funny.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Happy travels!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

Have a great trip, and take a look at the new Knitty when you are back!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home