Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Currently, the last set of my proposal for my commitee members is printing. Currently, my printer is being a butt. I think printers have a little brain inside of them that tells the printer not to work when you have something important to do.

A brief 20 minute interlude.......

It is done! My proposal is all printed out and ready for my committee members. I'm officially proposing my thesis on June 2nd at 10:00. It is just the intro, methods, and lit review, and I have a bunch of work to do before I defend, but it is a start. All 63 pages plus appendeses will be in their boxes tomorrow. I can't believe I wrote that much!

I actually went to SNB last night and work on the Peppermint Twist sweater. I've got a wine cozy to finish up as well.

I'm off to relax and admire all of these pages that I wrote!!

Have a great night everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Great work, Gracie! Yeah, printers suck... I always have problems with mine too...

Have a good Wednesday!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Congrats on finishing your proposal. Take a well deserved break.

7:54 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Glad to see that you have some time to relax! Good luck with the proposal on June 2!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

Printers are very temperamental!
Congratulations…..

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

I saw your post about website design on...someone's site, but now I can't remember who's it was. Missa is great...Check out: http://www.moonarts.com/bloggers.htm

Where did you get your wine cozy pattern from? That sounds very interesting!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous elisa said...

Gracie - that gets a HUGE congratulations!!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea for you Gracie! You must feel so good being (almost) finished ... I was so nervous during my oral defense that I cried afterwards! (But it was still worth it) You'll do a great proposal. Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

8:09 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

I tagged you on my blog - take a look when you have 5 minutes :-)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home