Monday, May 02, 2005

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. But, I love having the apt to myself! I thoroughly recommend everyone having the house to themselves for a couple of days. No ESPN or any kind of sports until Wednesday. I can sleep in the middle of the bed without feeling guilty or pushing Philip off. I DON"T HAVE TO COOK! It is takeout for me! I am sure a very nice cook at Chili's made my dinner for me this evening. Have I mentioned that there will be no ESPN or baseball?

Despite all of the nice things about being husbandless for a day or so, I know I am going to be really ready for him to come home.

I want to work on the bolero tonight. I am really enjoying working on it.

Have a great night everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

Wait until you have kids and then you'll really know what a treat is to have the house all for yourself ;-)
Enjoy and happy knitting!

9:00 PM  
Blogger kmckiernan said...

Such a treat! I always just lounge around the house, order some takeout and knit and watch movies...it's a nice little relaxing time.

Enjoy! =)

11:14 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

I am jealous! I haven't been alone for almost 3 years - ever since having Sasha. Enjoy it while you can :D

4:12 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

It is a nice relaxing time, but after 2 days, I find it a little lonely with my Kris... Enjoy!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous leah said...

I always feel the same way... it's so nice to be able to do what I want when I want, but I'm always ready for him to come home :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger JO said...

as tiffany said: enjoy it while you can ... once you've got kids, your lifestyle will totally change.

just blog hopping...

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home