Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Gosh! I had not realized it had been so long since I have posted!! I have been sick and busy working on my thesis. I am hoping to have my proposal part of my thesis done in a few days, so I have been writing and editing my little heart away.

But, I actually have done minimal knitting and spinning these past few days. I didn't feel like it while I was sick (shock and amaze), and I have been so busy the rest of the days. But, I did finish one of my mom's Mother's Day socks. Now, I just need to work on the other.

Ok, so I need to run to work. It's going to be another busy day. But, I've got some pics to post, so maybe I can get that done this afternoon!

Have a great day everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Sorry things have been so busy, Gracie! I have missed your posts, but I completely understand how things can get in the way :)

Hope things calm down soon and you are able to knit some more!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Glad to hear that you are ok. Hope you are feeling better and sounds like the thesis is coming along. Take care.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home