Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope that everyone has had a lovely long weekend. It was really yucky here today, so we were not able to go to the pool or the park like we wanted to. So, I took the opportunity to do some spring cleaning. Our back room (aka the junque room) was impossible to navigate around, so I set to work on that. I was able to purge and throw out a good bit of stuff that we have had for over a year and never used. I also organized all of our files. They are all nice and anally attentively organized. But the more exciting news is that I organized knitting patterns. I had a ton of magazines, and they were taking up space in our small apt, so I had to tear out all of the important stuff. So, now all of my patterns and articles are nice and neatly organized in it's own little plastic file with hanging folders. It was hard to throw out magazines, but it must be done.

So, I have a thoughtful husband that brought me these yesterday.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And, since everyone else is posting flower pictures, I thought I would too!

I also have a FO! The wine cozy that I was test knitting for www.figheadh.com It is really cute, and I like the way it turned out. So, go on over there and take a look at her stuff.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On the bar....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
... and close up!

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

cute wine cozy! and glad to know i'm not the only one who spent the weekend doing house stuff since we were rained out. i didn't get flowers though....hmmmm....need to send dh to read your blog and get inspired :o)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

The wine cozy is really cute. I checked out the site and I really like the Little Charlie Brown Baby Set Pattern

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home