Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'm so ready to be done with school! It has been a busy, stressful week of trying to get my thesis together. I have spent a busy week trying to find committee and figure out a date to propose. So, I am tentatively planning on proposing the 3rd week in May. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. I am going to feel so much better when I have that under my belt and I can start analyzing some data. Isn't it sad when that becomes exciting?

I have the whole apt to myself for a couple of days! Philip is gone to Orlando for a conference (let's keep our fingers crossed that he can get a job) and I can do whatever I want for a couple of days! Girly movies all I want. I've been able to be lazy before the week starts (besides a 2 hour dance rehersal).

So, who had a bet that I was going to start the bolero jacket! You win. I started it. I'm weak. The yarn was calling my name. I'll try and have pics of it soon. I'm pretty pleased with it so far. . I haven't had too much time to knit or spin lately.

I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy G said...

Gracie,
Have a relaxing couple of days and good luck to you on the thesis and Phillip on the job search.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

I like the new layout!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey there Gracie -- yea for you for starting the bolero! I want to make it, too! Good luck finishing school -- it's a stressful time, but definitely worth finishing! Jenifer

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home