Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Yay! Pictures! You know you are excited! These are from my dance recital a couple of weeks ago.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That is our ballet number. I'm the 3rd one from the left. You can only see my back. Philip took it while he was sitting through the show. Poor guy. You know someone loves you a lot when they willingly sit through 2 hours of a recital of little bitty girls just to see you dance in 3 dances.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sarah, Robin, and I after the last show. We were exhausted. 3 shows in 2 days. That was from our jazz dance - we danced to Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith. Hated the costume but loved the dance. It was great fun.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Philip and I!

I'm busy plugging away at my thesis. I really need to knit tonight. I haven't in awhile. I think I am going through a bit of a dry spell!

I hope everyone has a great hump day and hooray for the almost weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Nice pictures!
Good luck on the thesis! I imagine it can be rough...hang in there!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

How fun! I loved dancing and did it for many years. Good for you for staying with it! Great pics!

8:53 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

great pics and what a cute couple you guys make!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

You guys are a cute couple and I am sure that you did great at your dancing I always wished that I would have done soemthing like that when I was younger.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

I know you had fun at your recital. Sometimes you just need a break from knitting and I imagine your thesis is a priority right now. Have a good week!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

I want to be a dancer...how fun!!!!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home