Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hello hello everyone! This is going to be a quick post, but I realized that I hadn't posted in a few days! I have been in Atlanta and I just got back last night. I had a doctor's appointment and I spent the weekend at home with my mom. My dad was out of town and my sister has moved to Birmingham, so we got to spend the weekend with just the two of us. It was so great, it has been awhile since the two of us have had time together. I got in Friday afternoon before all of the bad weather and we went to eat at the Norstrom's cafe when we saw it like a bright beacon in the night - the Norstrom's half-yearly sale sign. It totally made my weekend. Needless to say, some shopping was done. I got some great cloths for work and the best jeans I have ever owned. I adore them. Philip didn't understand how I could come home with more shoes when he claims I already have so many. Men definately don't understand women and their shoes.

I took a break from my thesis (more on the fault of my computer), and I had a bunch of time to knit this weekend. I finished the Fiery Bolero and it is currently blocking on my floor. I really like it and it is going to be great for the summer. I will try and take some pictures and post them tomorrow.

Ok, I need to get back to my data, but I will try and get by and visit everyone's blogs soon!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

What a nice break to visit your Mom and also have time to do some shopping! I love your new background. Stay cool.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Sounds like a great trip--shopping, knitting, time with family. Can't wait to see your Fiery Bolero!

8:56 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Nice that you had some quality mother-daughter time! I also bought shoes at Nordstrom's half-yearly sale. =o) And I just started the Fiery Bolero, so I'm really looking forward to seeing photos of your bolero!!!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your fiery bolero!

I'm glad you were able to have a nice weekend with your mom

your sp

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home