Friday, June 03, 2005

Hurrah! My proposal is over with! I have never been so nervous for any school thing before. I feel as if a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My presentation was nice and short and sweet - about 10 minutes, and then we talked for almost an hour. They fortunately didn't have too many questions and I don't have to make any changes. So, I can just start working on cleaning my data and working on some analyses.

Needless to say, I am feeling like a normal person again! Philip took me to Johnny Carino's (an italian resteraunt) for dinner - I told him that I refused to cook. It was great and nice to have some non-stress time to herself. I was so tired last night that I didn't even knit. I read and watched Harry Potter and went to sleep. It was nice.

So, I am not working on anything this weekend and taking a break. So, I am hoping to get in plenty of knitting time. I'm busy working on mom's sock and I want to work on Peppermint Twist. Hopefully some progress will be made!

7 Comments:

Anonymous elisa said...

Congratulations, Gracie! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your downtime, you have certainly earned it.

Go you!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

yeah! and happy knitting!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

I'm glad everything went well with the presentation. Have a wonderful relaxing weekend. Hope your sister enjoys it here in Birmingham.

8:50 AM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Congratulations, Gracie!!! YAY!!! =)

5:24 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Good for you, Gracie! :) I just found out that my cousin will be heading to Auburn for his masters... I doubt you will cross paths, but just thought it was a cool connection.

Hope you got some great knitting time in :)

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and I hope you had fun knitting this weekend.

your sp

9:22 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Yippee! Hope you're enjoying a relaxing weekend!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home