Monday, June 06, 2005

Hurrah! Today is over! It has been a long, busy day, but that is what Mondays are for isn't it?!

So, here are the pics I promised!


Those are Mom's mother's day socks. I made the pattern up by myself and just kind of winged it, so let's hope it is ok. I used the ladder stitch from the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Calendar. I'm pretty pleased with them. I used the Knit Picks Sock Garden yarn in Gardenia. I really like the colors.

And, I started some more socks - of course! These are from Knit Picks - Stargazer Lily - I'm using a sock pattern from the last IK - Cable Rib socks - I think. I'm really pleased with them so far. I adore the colors (of course!).




Ok, I'm going to play around with my blog for a bit. I need to add everything back on there! I can't find all of my ring codes and ringsurf isn't cooperating! Does anyone know of where else I can get them?

10 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Cute feetsies!

2:25 AM  
Anonymous elisa said...

I love the Knit Picks sock colorways - they are so vibrant! I think it's great that you winged the sock pattern, they really turned out well!

6:03 AM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Great job on all the socks. Lve the new look too.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey Gracie girl :) You are quite the little sock knitter-they look great! I have some of that KnitPicks sock yarn too--I love the colors!

You new background is so cute!

7:37 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

cute socks gracie! and the blog is looking tres chic!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

I love the socks and the new look!

5:51 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

The socks look great! Very cool that you made up the pattern! Your new background looks so summery and fresh-love it!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Well Grace,

as your previous sockapalooza recipient I have to say, not only do they look great, they wear great. Keep sock knitting. Im not in socka #2 for now. How about you?

12:01 PM  
Blogger tiffany said...

I love your socks and your new layout... how much fun!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Cute socks Gracie! Love the colors. I *still* haven't bought Knitpicks sock yarn, I've been really good. But I'm going to crack this month. I have all the code stuff for *my* codes -- email me if you want me to email my html to you! Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home