Friday, June 24, 2005

I feel like I have been so busy, that I am meeting myself coming and going!! We have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to blog! But, I've got pictures!!

We had a fabulous time at the wedding. It was so wonderful to see Christine. I have noticed that going to weddings after I have been married is different than going before I got married. It is such a wonderful day and so exciting. But, pictures!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Philip and I before the wedding. We set the camera timer, so it isn't the best picture!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sarah and I. Sarah is Andy's younger sister and went to Vandy as well. She introduced Christine and Andy (but the two of them didn't start dating until they both went to Harvard, Andy went to Georgia for undergrad). Sarah, Christine and I were all on the Danceline together.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christine and I!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Us again. It is an old joke from our Danceline days. I always did my arms wrong in one of the stand dances, and she always had to yell at me to do it differently. We stood by eachother for 3 years.

On to some knitting!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The fiery bolero. I really like it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
TA DA!! I present the Peppermint Twist sweater!! A year later and it is finally done!!! I need to block it and then I will take a model shot!

When I was up in Atlanta this weekend/Monday and Tuesday, mom and I went to Cast On Cottage. I got some Addis in size 17 for Triada, and this -
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm going to use the Sockotta for my sockapalooza pal - I still don't know what pattern yet! And I am going to make some of the little anklet socks from the new Spun out of the blue fuzzy stuff. They sould be good for around the apt!

I'm off to Birmingham this weekend to see my sister and to go to the bead show! She makes jewlery and I am going along for the ride. She moved up there earlier this month and it will be nice to see her. It has been a couple of weeks. It has been very strange having her 2 hours away compared to 45 minutes. I'm excited about seeing her!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

I want to see a photo of you wearing the Fiery Bolero and Pepermint!
Well, not at the same time ......

11:15 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You are so cute, Gracie!
I'm really digging Peppermint Twist, too. I think it's a great sweater; good job on that knit!

3:17 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Great photos! The wedding we went to was last Saturday and you are so right that it is different after you are married...and even more different after kids. :) Love your Bolero! And the Peppermint Twist is so cute! Hope you're having fun with your sister this weekend!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Yay for finally finishing Peppermint Twist! And you look fab in that blue dress. :)

5:45 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Hope your trip to Bham was fun . Did you make it to Knit Nouveau? Great wedding pictures too. You have really been busy with FO's. They look so pretty.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

LOVEEE the Finished objects! A year...I have a feeling thats going to be a lot faster than I am going to knit my MARIAH. You and Philip look great for the wedding.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Great photos at the wedding--you are cute! I can't wait to see you modeling those lovely FOs for us! :) They both look superb!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Cute photos! Looks like you had a great time. And your fiery bolero is so darn cute! I must get myself one of those. :)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home