Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my background! I am really enjoying it and I am very thankful to Kathy for making it for me!

I have decided that I need to turn into a duck to survive the weather. It has been raining here every day for the past week. Got to love the South in the summer!

I've been working on my sock when I can the past couple of days. I have also got to spin a little bit. It is looking better but it can be frustrating at times. I just need to make myself practice every day. I'll take a picture of what I spin up tonight.

Sorry for the short post- I need to get back to SPSS and my thesis!

Have a great night everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Good luck with the spinning--I still don't quite have it down! you are so good to practice it everyday!

Take care!

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

You know what they say...practice makes perfect! Love the new back ground and I cannot wait to see both your sock and your spinning!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home