Thursday, June 16, 2005

You know you knit alot when it takes you more time to decide what to bring to knit on a long trip than to pack your outfits. We are off to Kansas tomorrow for a wedding for one of my good college danceline friends. I can't wait to see her, and wear my pretty dress. I am wearing one of my sister's semi-formals and super cute shoes that I got at the good ole half yearly sale.

But, I decided to bring Peppermint Twist, which I am getting very close to being done on. The Cable Rib socks, and yarn to start Triada. I figured this would give me enough variety. I am very excited for the several hours of knitting time. We are also going to bring the car adapter and I can work on typing my thesis. But, I am betting that I will end up knitting a bunch instead of writing my results section.

I need to get back to packing! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and when I get back, I'll have lots of pictures!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Sounds like you are set for the trip :) My knitting project is always one of the first things I plan when going away!

Have fun at the wedding in your pretty dress and cute shoes--take pics! :)

6:47 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

hope you guys have a very safe trip! and of course, if you finish peppermint twist and the socks, certainly there is an lys worthy of scouting out in KS?

1:35 PM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I'm right there with ya sister. I always pack tons of knitting in case there's like a nuclear winter or something. I'll SO be prepared :)

Tanya

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home