Sunday, July 17, 2005

Guess what came to live at my house this weekend? This!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Along with everyone else!

I am so excited!! I have been trying to read it slowly so I can take it with me on our trip to LA/Vegas this week. My sister works for the corporate office for a bookstore, and she is so glad that it is out. It is amazing on how much manpower it takes to get books to a store.

I also did a little yarn shopping as well!

I'm doing the scarf swap on KR and I am going to make this for my pal -
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Using this

I'm going to use white, a light blue, and a dark blue for her, and I can't help it that some white, dark pink, and light pink happened to hop into my bag as well!

Have a great Sunday night everyone!!

3 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

I hope you have a fun trip!!
The scarf is cute. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I hope you get my gift before you leave though.

sp

7:50 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I really like the way that scarf is working up, Gracie!

I just finished HP! *so good*

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home