Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I have ordered my yarn for the USMS. I decided to go with color 21 (red) and 16 (pink) from the Baby Ull. Amanda's assurance that they were good color's really helped. I can't wait to get it in later this week/early next week.

Oh! I forgot our exciting news! We are going to LA and Vegas for a couple of days this month! Philip found really good tickets to LA, and he wanted to go and see some his friends from Cal Tech. So, we are going out there and spending a few days in LA, and then driving to Vegas and flying out of there. I have scoped it out and there is definately a yarn store in Vegas, and I am sure I won't have a problem finding one in LA. I'm not sure if there will be time in LA to visit a LYS, but I'm going to give it a good ole Auburn try. I have only been to San Francisco, and I hear that LA is quite different, so it should be fun. I'm really excited to see some of Philip's haunts from undergrad. And, I've also never been to Vegas either. I'm thinking I will be spending some quality time in the spa. Needless to say, the USMS will be taking the trip as well!

Ok, back to the thesis tables! Have a great night everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

What a fun trip to Vegas and LA! There are a couple of yarn shops in Vegas I have visited(The Wooly Wonders with lots of spinning stuff and the other just basic)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh, fun in the sun in Vegas and LA! That sounds great--I have never been to LA, and was only in Vegas for a layover once...

The Baby Ull sonds perfect. I like that yarn a lot!

Hope all is well, Gracie girl!

9:16 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Gracie---DH and I were just comparing schedules since we ARE on the brink of football season and I'll be a football widow (this is good though=more knitting/spinning time). Noticed that Auburn will be playing in Death Valley 22 Oct. If you guys come over this way give me some heads up so we maybe get together!

3:51 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Red is always a good color for a sweater--my favorite!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

I love your new design Gracie!!! Soooo cute!!!!!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home