Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Just a drive by post yall!! We are almost out the door to go to LA and Vegas! I'm so excited, we really need a vacation. I am taking my USMS to work on the plane and some socks. Harry is also thrown in the carry on bag as well.

We are going ot be in LA for a day or so, and then in Vegas until Tuesday night. Our flight gets in EARLY Wednesday morning. I don't know if I am going to make it to any LYSs in LA, but there are a couple in Vegas that I want to get to.

Ok, I need to finish up packing. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Oh, have a GREAT time, Gracie dear!

7:11 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

bon voyage!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous ck said...

How fun! Have a great time.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, how fun!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Looking forward to hearing about your vacation! HP6 is heavy, no?! I left my copy home for the dh while I was gone and am ready to dig into it now!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home