Sunday, July 10, 2005

So, good ole Dennis is coming to visit for the next couple of days. We are stocked with water, batteries, and grillable food. It isn't supposed to be as bad as what it was predicted to be, and that is good! I am just hoping that we don't loose power. The wind blows in Auburn and we loose it. But, on the up side, the university closed itself tomorrow, so I don't have to go to work! I may go in for a couple of hours to make some phone calls, but I won't have to get up early!!

My yarn for the USMS came in! I am loving the Baby Ull... it is so soft! I've done the hem portion and knitted a couple of rows with the red. So far, so good! I'm going to take it with me on our trip out to California, so I should make some progress then!

And, I am finally blocking Peppermint Twist, so I should have the model shot of that soon!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, and everyone in Dennis' path - stay dry!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

Dad lives in Elberta, a few miles north of Gulf Shores and has called to say the eyewall passed him and it wasn't as bad as the news was making out. He did say Pensacola got it worse being more to the east of the eye. I imagine you guys will have a big fat slug of rain and nasty weather yourselves. Hope he doesn't linger too long.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Glad to see that the storm downgraded... even though I am sure you were still soaked! My cousin lives in Gulf Shores... but she left for her parents' house up in North AL.

I love Baby Ull--I have some in my stash but no project for it..

Have a good one, Gracie :)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home