Saturday, July 02, 2005

So, it has been a busy week! But, the good news is that my results section is over with. I can start writing my discussion section this weekend. I am getting closer and closer!

Ok, so no new pics - but I am going to take some this weekend. I have also picked back up the Lucky Clover Wrap and I am going to take some pics of that as well!

I finished one of the cable socks, and I have abandoned the other one to make my sockapalooza pal's socks. I know I have until September, but I want to go ahead and get them done. I'm making her the Blueberry Waffle Socks with Sockotta. I haven't ever used the yarn before, and so far I am really liking it.

And, on an exciting note, I got the new issue of IK! I am so excited about knitting Union Square. Which is where I need y'all's help! I don't want to get the specified yarn (it's a little pricey for me now), so I think I have decided on Garnstudio's Baby Ull. It is a super tiny gauge, which for some reason I am loving right now. It is about 5.75 a skein for a grand total of around 55 for the whole sweater. Not too bad. I wanted to do Knit Picks Merino Style, but I think it is going to be too bulky. So, now I have to decide on a color. I don't want to do red because it is so close to pink - notice I am branching out. So, I have decided on blue. So, which two colors do you like?
http://www.halcyonyarn.com/Yarn_pages/yarn058.html

I was thinking about doing either 23 or 22 as the dark color or 5 for the lighter part. What do yall think? I thought 4 was a little too purply. Hmmmm...... descisions, descisions!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

Sure not red? 21 is gorgeous, I think.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home