Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I promise I still am here!

I can not believe how busy we have been lately!! I feel like I haven't had a chance to catch my breath and blogging has gotten forgotten!!

We have become a thesis and dissertation factory here at Casa Del Bell. I am hoping to be done by the first week of September and Philip has to have his completed dissertation to his committee by the first week of September. So, we are a bit busy!!

I've been making a ton of progress on Lucky (aren't we impressed?!) I want to finish the leftfrom tonight and cast on for the sleeves. I really want to be able to wear it this summer/fall so it is on the top of my priority list. With how warm it can be down here, it can probably be a year round sweater. But, I'm really pleased with it so far!

I've got to get back to cooking! We are having fried chicken, mashed potatos, green beans and sweet tea for dinner and the chicken is about done! Am I a Southern wife or what?! I could have kicked myself for not making biscuits as well, but that didn't happen today... maybe for breakfast!

Have a great night yall!!

2 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Dinner sounded yummy!!! Good luck to you and Philip with the thesis and dissertation writing! =o)

10:28 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

any leftovers? sounds delish!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home