Thursday, August 11, 2005

Lucky me!

That I am making progress on Lucky! I have 2 completed front panels (along with the back)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've also started on the sleeves. So, I will be lost of sleeve island for awhile. I'm also not looking forward to knitting the mile of trim for around the neck. But, I am sure it will go faster than what I think.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Check out probably my favorite and cutest knitting item that I have. I got it off of the Rusty Zipper and it is so cute!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is from the late 40's/early 50's.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I thought that was super cute - both casual and formal.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think I may make this for myself to wear around this winter. I think I am going to have to make some modifications and make it a bit smaller. But, I thought it would be great for the semi-cold days we have down here. Especially if we move to someplace with a similar climate - I will have to wait a bit longer before I start it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I thought this was so funny. It is a knitted dress! Wouldn't that take four forevers to make?!

Have a fabulous day everyone!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

Lucky is almost there and I know you will sail through the sleeves. Also love the vintage patterns. Have a good weekend!

10:51 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Lucky looks great! Nice job!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Your Lucky looks so great, Gracie girl! Good luck with the sleeves!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home