Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Feet!

Check out what came to live at my house this week!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Diane of Clementine's Shoes was my sock pal! Thank you so much Diane - they are perfect.

Yes, I'm still working on mine to send to my pal.... they should be done this weekend.

It has been pretty low key this weekend at La Casa Del Bell. Philip is at the Auburn football game (I was at a wedding shower this morning), and hopefully the Tigers will keep it up and win! But, in exciting news, my alma mater - Vanderbilt actually won another game! So, we are 3-0! Why could we have not done this while I was suffering through all of those football games on the Danceline?! Oh well!! I'll take it!

I was in the grocery store, and guess what I found?! This!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How cute is that?! Dyed in the Wool?! Yes, I got it just cause it had a sheep.

We will be drinking this tonight!

Thanks for all of the compliments on the flowers for ECVA. And, hi SP6! I'll answer those questions soon!

Have a great Saturday yall!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

War Eagle!! We didn't go to the game either since it was so hot today. The socks are so pretty and so is Lucky. Also congrats on your lovely flowrers .

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, your lucky clover is *so* beautiful!! I love it. Nice job! And your socks are beautiful ... I love the stitch that your sock pal used. :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

OH, lucky Gracie! Those socks are so pretty! ;)

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Paula said...

Nice socks! looks like Lorna's Laces Watercolor. Found your blog while looking for yarn shopping near Auburn.
Roll Tide! My MLIS is from UA

8:55 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

Love the socks! How was the vino?

11:03 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Oh, what pretty socks! They look like a perfect fit too!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home