Monday, September 26, 2005

I promise I'm still here!

I have been so busy - I haven't realized how long it has been since I have posted. Nothing too much in knitting news, but I'm plugging along on my sock pal's sock (yes, I'm late, and still no sign of the lost yarn) and on my scarf swap pal's scarf. It is turning out very nicely, and I will have pics soon! And, I just ordered the fabulous Mama Bear swift from The Oregon Woodworker. I'm so excited! I helped a friend cater a party this past weekend, and decided to do this with some of my earnings. I can't wait to use it!

But, we have been keeping busy getting preapproved for our home loan, and my final draft of my thesis is in to my major professor! We are meeting on Friday, and hopefully I can get it formatted this weekend and have it out to my committee soon! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful night and great Tuesday everyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous wendy g said...

Sounds like things are moving right along. I know you will enjoy your swift. Have a good week!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Good luck with all of the thesis stuff, Gracie!

You will love your swift!

9:05 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Fingers crossed for you! What a cool swift!

1:07 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

You'll love the Mama Bear swift!
Good luck with the loan pre-approval and the thesis!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

have fun catering!!!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous elisa said...

Wow, Gracie, you've got lots of exciting irons in the fire! Good luck with everything (not that I think you need luck, but a little extra never hurt).

Have a great weekend!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home