Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I want to send out a search party

... for some of my yarn. Don't you hate it when you hide yarn from your husband and you totally forget where you put it? I thought I put it in my yarn chest but I think it sprouted some legs and walked out! I finally finished one of my sock pal's socks (yes, I know I am running out of time!!) and it is now one big HUGE giant knot. I wanted to cut the yarn and start anew with a different ball, and I couldn't find it!! Grr.... so now I am just having to wrestle with the knot. I'll take a pic and post it next time.

But, I finished the sleeves of Lucky! It is presently blocking on our living room floor. I am presently knitting 6 feet (I kid you not) of the neckband and tie and I will hopefully have it done this weekend!! Yay!

Oh, and the new Knitty just came up!!! I'm definately thinking of knitting Josephine - it is a bit ambitious, but it would be so great to wear down here. I'll have to think about it.

Have a great night everyone!

7 Comments:

Anonymous elisa said...

Disappearing yarn...I hate that!

Maybe if you leave out a pretty pattern the yarn will come back to you...

5:38 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hiding yarn from the husband.. hehe... yeah, I have done that!

you should make Josephine. it would look great on you!

8:14 AM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

Ooo, I hate knots! Hope you can find that yarn. Sometimes I remember where I put things while I'm sleeping. :)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh how frustrating! Hope you manage to get the knot undone or find the yarn. Looking forward to seeing pics!
And your socks are already in the mail to you... they've got a long way to travel!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

i'm a bit lost here - why are you hiding yarn from your husband?? =P

8:18 PM  
Anonymous wendy g said...

Hope that yarn shows up! Can't wait too see Lucky. Hopefully AU will have a better game tomorrow. War Eagle!

8:48 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

love josephine...probably because the entire time i was watching big fish i was scoping the girl's sweater. are you sure dh didn't hide your yarn as a joke?

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home