Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lucky Me!

Ta da!! It is done!! I am really pleased with the wrap. It is really nice to have it done!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the model shot....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Project: Lucky Clover
Pattern Source: Stitch and Bitch Nation
Yarn: Rowan Cotton
Pattern Notes: It was a pretty easy knit, and the pattern went by quickly. If I knit it again, I would knit the sleeves a lot longer to make them long sleeves.

And, we have a finished sock!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With the missing yarn, I'm a bit behind. But, I was able to get some more, and we are ok. I'm pretty proud of the pattern. It is the Blueberry Waffle Sock pattern from the sock knitters list. I really hope that my pal likes it!

I have been so busy with work that I have been meeting myself coming and going! But, the good news is that I am getting close to defending. I am finding it really hard to do the last little bit. I am getting tired of looking at it!

And, on a final note, I had some artwork published! I have done flowers for church, and they were recently published in an online exhibit. It is great fun to see it up on the internet.

ECVA

9 Comments:

Blogger IndigoMuse said...

What a beautiful wrap! You must be proud. It looks great on you.

And congrats on the exhibit. It is very serene. BTW, I had no idea that you worked in child development. I've worked as a Success By 6 coordinator (now state coordinator) for the last five years so ECE is very near and dear to my heart :)

Tanya

8:22 PM  
Blogger eyeleen said...

beautiful sweater, it looks wonderful.

Congrats on the exhibit!

8:44 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Congratulations on finishing the Lucky Clover Wrap!! It looks beautiful on you! YAY!!!! =) =) =)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Such a great accomplishment, Gracie! and it looks wonderful on you. I gave up awhile ago...

Love that sock too!

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from your secret pal!

I just got your name and wanted to drop a line.

Can't wait to start spoiling you. ;-)

Beautiful, beautiful wrap.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Jean said...

So beautiful and feminine! Great job, Gracie!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

Lucky Clover looks great on you!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous elisa said...

Gracie, the wrap is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! It'll be perfect for upcoming crisp fall days. :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger sUsAn said...

The wrap looks lovely, Gracie! Enjoy wearing it! Also, the flowers are beautiful-congrats!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home